Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vote Yes or No: Should Nick Cannon Hire KJ On-Air Friday?

That's the poll I wish Nick would run all day tomorrow and Friday morning at nickcannon.com, 923now.com, on Twitter, and on-air. Let the people vote. Should Nick Cannon hire me on-air by the end of his show to do some writing for TeenNick and Ncredible Entertainment. I know that if people saw my work, they'd vote yes.

But I can't get his attention no matter what I do. And that sucks because I have mad talent and could be such an asset to his company. And we could make some history on-air. Has any radio show host ever given someone a job live on the air before? I don't know.

So after Friday I give up. I admit, I'm defeated. This apparently wasn't meant to be. The whole Creative Minds of Nick and Kamichi just ain't gon happen...