Thursday, August 19, 2010

On Hold..Again

So Nikki Hesse (of 92.3NOW) tells me that Nick's pitchline segment might come up again in a week or two. Maybe, when it does, they'll remember that I went that extra mile to get my pitch to them even when their voicemail box was full. I might have to step up my game even further. Gotta be careful, though. There's that fine line between getting someone's attention and being stalkerish, and I'm not trying to be branded as the latter.

Meanwhile, I'm still preparing for the oh-so-official release of my young adult novel K My Name Is Kendra. It was released with very limited distribution earlier this year, but the cover is soon to be re-done and the distribution will be global, so I'm looking forward to modest success with it. Planning the release party and a school tour even as we speak. Should be fun!

Random thought: wonder if Nick would be interested in Kendra for TeenNick? Hm...if I ever get his ear, you know I'll pitch it!